Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lovley Locks





These are some pictures of what I did while I was in Cosmetology school. It was allot of fun. I really like to braid and to do up-dos. I'm excited to start working so I can learn more!

4 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Congrats Amber!! That has to be a good feeling. Good luck on your test. I'm sure you will do great. You will have so much when you start working.

Unknown said...

Wow!! you impress me with all you talents! photos,scrapbooking, hair is there anything you can't do? Also, congrats on being done!

Jamie Smith said...

Way to finish! I love the color of that girls hair with the red, blonde and brown. Can you do that to mine?

Christine said...

I want you to braid my hair!!! Congrats. I think I may want another perm, but a tighter one this time. I miss seeing you at church, it is great to see all your fishing adventures online. I love blogs!