That looks like SO much fun!! I would love to do a fishing trip with Craig again. We did one on our honeymoon in Oregon and it was awesome! My question though...what do you do with all that fish??? I hate fish so it would be in our freezer till hell froze over!
3 comments:
That looks like SO much fun!! I would love to do a fishing trip with Craig again. We did one on our honeymoon in Oregon and it was awesome! My question though...what do you do with all that fish??? I hate fish so it would be in our freezer till hell froze over!
Good job on the slide show, Amber! I love all the fishing pictures. We need to go fishing again soon!
Okay you are definitely going to have to show me how you did this! It looks awesome. I love all the fun pictures. Hope your new job is going well!
Post a Comment