I turned 22 on the 31st of January. I had a great Birthday. I was able to go into work early so I would be able to have the night off. David took me to my favorite resturant for dinner,The Macaroni Grill, then we went to the Temple. After we came home I put on my pjs and was getting ready for bed when there was a knock at the door and our apt was soon filled with friends, cake and ice cream! Thanks to evryone who came over and for all the fun presents! We had a great time.
Lacy was a great photographer and took almost all of these pictures.
Wow, Quinton is actually smiling instead of pulling a funny face!
Jay and Lindsey look so cute together!
Thanks David for planning all of this!
Jill and Steven
Brandon and Linsey
Brian showed up with a mysterious date!

Lacy and Clinton
10 comments:
Happy late Birthday! Looks like you had a good one!
Happy Birthday Amber. Ahhhh, to be young again:) Glad you had such a great celebration!
I am sorry we missed your birthday celebration...the twins like to party more around 2am! Happy Birthday you look great and my so young!
Courtney
Happy Birthday! Sorry I wasn't able to make it but I am glad you had a good time!
Glad you had a fun B-day, sorry I couldn't make it. I had a dumb meeting for work, after work. So I didn't get home very early.
happy birthday!! i didnt realize you were that young! cute pictures!
Happy Birthday again! Dave did such a good job planning this party!
Happy Birthday! Your the big 22 now! That was kind of a depressing b-day for me, because there are no more cool b-days to look forward to after 21. Anyways, how fun! And tell Brian to bring Jami next time! She's a lot prettier!
Happy Belated Birthday Amber!!!
Looks like you guys had a blast. You guys look so happy. We'll have to come down and visit sometime so we can have some of David's cinnamon rolls and fried fish. Check out our blog:
arielanmario@blogspot.com
Happy (very late) Birthday, Amber! I haven't checked on your blog in so long that I missed sending you wishes sooner. It sounds like it was great!
Post a Comment