Last weekend we decided it would be fun to go to
Fredricksburg. If you have never been there before, you
definitely should check it out some time. David's Parents met up with us there and we did a little shopping in the adorable little shops and had lunch. Rachael
Orem had told me of a farm out is just outside of
Fredricksburg, where you can go and pick fresh fruits and
veggies. We went and picked strawberries. It was so fun! Then we went on a little tour of an old
school house. It was a great weekend!

6 comments:
how fun! i want to go there i was trying to find a farm to pick frit from. that stuffed horse is cute where did u get it?
When I saw Bailey in that hat, I though, "Hey we have a hat like that." DUH!!!! Yeah, bit of a brain fart right there.
Anyways, glad y'all had fun. We can't wait to go!!!
Thanks again for my new hairdo. I love it and am sooooooooo happy every time I shower and brush my hair and look in the mirror. Thanks so much!!!
Amber - you're such a cute mama! What a fun trip.
Amber, I love your Blog.You'll have to teach me how to do it. Bailey is getting so big. She is very cute. I love your pictures. Looks like you had a blast.
That sounds like so much fun! The only thing around here like that is Gardner Village and it's okay, but expensive. Bailey is so stinkin' cute; I love seeing all these pictures and the videos are great too! She has a gorgeous Mommy!
I'm glad your trip was so fun! Your pictures look great. Quintin and I will have to take a trip up there now!
Post a Comment