Bailey loves riding in her backpack. She scratches Davids neck for him and tugs on his hair for entertainment. We took her to
Ceiblo Creek. It was very pretty. We got in the river and fished and when we got out I looked down at my feet and thought I had leaves on them but they were LEACHES! There had to be over 5o all over my feet and up my legs. I was wearing crocks and they got inside too. David had to pull them off and then I got the rest out of my shoes with a stick. It was horrible! Needless to say I didn't get back in.
3 comments:
yuck yuck yuck. when reid told me that happened to you i was grossed out for days. That is probably one of my fears in life. I'm glad you survived. Gives me hope...
oh my goodness. I would have totally freaked out!! that is disgusting!!!
WOW! So sorry about the leaches! Man, I would have freaked out big time!
Bailey is getting cuter and cuter! Sorry we missed you while you guys were in town. Our life is pretty hectic around here these days and it's not easy to travel much anymore. If you can believe it, Jared has been fishing maybe 3 times within the past 2 months. He's been so stressed out of his mind with his two jobs and finances so I hope you can forgive us and try again next time you come up. We really do want to see you!
Post a Comment