Jenny and
Ryleigh came to visit from Utah. Bailey and I were able to go up to Austin and play with them for a couple of days. It was so fun to get the little girls together. They love the Blue Bonnets, that is they loved to eat them!

Bailey started choking and then threw up a 2 inch
Blue Bonnet stem.

Thankfully Grandma came to the rescue.

Ryleigh is already crawing!
6 comments:
They are so adorable in their matching stuff! so fun that they are so close in age!!
Those girls are so cute! I love the pictures in the blue bonnets. Grandma's really are life safers!!
Aspen says "the girls look so stinkin' cute, they look like twins. They are really cute! I like them."
sharla says "I couldn't agree more!"
Bailey is so cute! I can't believe how big she is. I love reading your blog.
So Kristie and I want to get everyone together for lunch. Let me know the next time you are in Utah and if you'll have a little time!
so very cute! I thought they looked like twins in those pictures too. babies and flowers what a cute combination!!
Cute pictures. That first picture made me LOL! Poor little baby! How fun to have a cousin so close in age though! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment