That is hilarious! My kids are the same way. Last year, Hallie just saw him from across the room and had a major hysterical meltdown. She is too cute. Love the littl piggies in the other pics.
both Carly and Isaac are scared of Santa, they saw him at walmart the other day and they would not go near him. I just can't believe my 5year old kid is still scared of Santa.
Oohhhh... Our little bailey is getting so big. Us girls just checked out your blog that we have not seen for so long. We loved seeing what fun things you have been up to. Baileys little brown boots are to die for:) Aspen say's "it is so cute,especially when she chews on the pumpkin. I like your blog, I love your pictures!" Brindley says " I love the baby chic."
7 comments:
Oh poor thing, but it's so cute! I'm afraid Colby will do the exact same thing.
That is hilarious! My kids are the same way. Last year, Hallie just saw him from across the room and had a major hysterical meltdown. She is too cute. Love the littl piggies in the other pics.
both Carly and Isaac are scared of Santa, they saw him at walmart the other day and they would not go near him. I just can't believe my 5year old kid is still scared of Santa.
THat is so cute! I always feel bad when they cry, but I think the pictures are kinda cute.
HAHAHAHAH that is SOOOOOOOOOOO funny!! hehe!
Classic!
Oohhhh... Our little bailey is getting so big. Us girls just checked out your blog that we have not seen for so long. We loved seeing what fun things you have been up to. Baileys little brown boots are to die for:)
Aspen say's "it is so cute,especially when she chews on the pumpkin. I like your blog, I love your pictures!"
Brindley says " I love the baby chic."
Post a Comment