Monday, October 22, 2007

Monster Mania

Steven, Kiyomi, David and I went to a monster truck rally on Friday. They had a little bit of free style motorcycles, some four wheeler races and some really big, loud, scary, monster trucks! It was allot of fun. The best part was we all got in for $2.50 compared to the regular $20 a ticket due to the charm of Kiyomi and Steven.

David was really excited! Steven and Kyiomi That's a man flying in the air on his motorcycle!

7 comments:

The Shirleys said...

How fun!! We have wanted to go, but we waited until we had kids before we started paying attention to when they were. I would still love to go someday.

I like the new back drop on your blog. It is soo cute!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Call me crazy, but I love stuff like this. I keep asking Craig when we can go to MotorCross for a date night:)

Looks like you had fun. And by the way, your hair is super cute Amber!!

Jill said...

That looks pretty crazy and I'm glad you had such a fun time. Anyway, the ticket thing made me laugh because getting a discount like that is definitely something Quin would do!

Jamie Smith said...

That looked like a lot of fun! So did the headphones help? I haven't been to one of those in forever and way to go on getting super cheap seats!

Bytheway! Thanks for all your help this weekend, I ended up using mostly all the pictures you took! You did such a good job!

Christine said...

How fun!

Emory Martin III said...

Cute Cowboy & Cowgirl!

Michelle Cox said...

Holy cow, my boys would go crazy! They have a Hotwheels monster truck and it is the coveted toy, I tell you what. We have to set the timer so they can take equal turns with it.