This store is where Willie use to play when he first began.

We were all decked out in our "cowboy getup", boots and all.
We had some great seats right in front of the outhouses!
What a handsome cowboy!
The Morris Family
After a long wait Willie finally came on stage.

He is really good on the guitar!

This is a painting on the back of his bus.
4 comments:
How fun! I loved all the cowboy attire!
On another note, would you be up for doing a photo shoot of Eric for me. My camera isn't any good and even if it was I don't think I could take as good of pictures as you. I just wanted to get a couple good ones of him this week and put him in the babygap competition, because of course we all think our baby is the cutest.
I'm glad you like the pictures, and I would love to take credit for them but most of them were taken by steven. My camera is broken, but maybe I could get Steven to come and we could both take some pictures with his camera. When do you need them by?
Go Willie!!!!! I bet you had fun...haha. You love Willie!
Steve was so jealous!! he loves Willie! and Jamie's comment gave me an idea for pictures, because you are really good at taking them and i would actually want pictures of Matty and Olivia. And then maybe some of me and each child, for future walls in our awesome house that we will eventually have in about 20 years!! let me know when and if your are up for it!
Post a Comment