The results are in and short and dark are the winners! However I do believe there was a little bit of bribery that went on. Sneaky David started paying people off to vote for the short and dark, but I guess if it really means that much to him then I should do it. It took me two hair cuts to get brave enough to go this short but I'm glad I did. I put some low lights through the top and around my hair line but I'm going to go even darker.
9 comments:
Your hair looks great! Way to go short!
it looks so cute! I love it!
I love it, even though I allready told you. It's just fun to have a comment! We need to scrapbook again. I actually acompish stuff when I do it with you.
Amber, your hair is so cute. I love it!
very cute! i am a huge fan! man, you are making me realize that I should come visit you and you can make me look fabulous! well...maybe at least you can cut my hair? :) very fun!
Great choice of color and hairstyle!! love it!
David, when do I get that $5 for voting short & dark?
We love it Amber and I agree with Melimba... But Mike wants to know how Dave's dad got $5 but Mike only got three.
Hey, that reminds me, where is my money. I voted too!
Post a Comment