Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dark or Light? Which Length is Right?

I'm getting really tired of my hair and I'm not sure what I want to do with it. I've been wanting to grow it out but then I see a lot of cute short cuts and it makes me want to cut mine. Then comes the question of which color. I want to stick with blondes and browns. (Red is not for me). Right now I am at an awkward stage with both color and length, so I thought 'why not get some more opinions'. I'm going to run a poll. You can vote for: long or short, and blonde or brown. I have some pictures to help you decide.


Short Hair


Long Hair


Dark Hair


Blonde Hair

11 comments:

Martins said...

your own husband votes dark and short, who else matters?
david

Lyssa Beth said...

I vote short and dark as well...but honestly the blonde and dark look really cute so either color works :)

Jamie Smith said...

I vote blonde and short! I love short hair dos that are really blonde. When you have short hair you can go really blonde because it dosn't take as long to grow out! As soon as my eyebrows are grown out I'm going blonde!

tothe4thfloor said...

I'm so happy that you guys have a blog! Now we can keep tabs on ya. And I vote short and blonde. =o)

Jill said...

I think they are all cute, but I vote short and dark. I also like the blonde, but I like the dark a little more.

The White Wonder said...

i voted short and dark because i need a dollar, however i would settle for the phone number of the sexy cowgirl with long blonde hair!

Unknown said...

blonde an short!!! if you cut your hair short, I might too!

Jami Black said...

Wow!I have never seen someone look so hot no matter what color or length of hair! I can't decide! Sorry to be of no help. I'm thinking blonde and long. (I am the oddball)

Brian B said...

For Sure Long and Blonde. Don't worry about what David thinks he is just trying to hold you back.

Kajsa said...

i already told you long and blonde, i am an old ball too!

Jenni said...

I tried to check out the recipe blog, but you have to be invited! Can I be invited?