After two weeks of finals, it was finally time to fish. Clinton, Quinton, Paul, Brandon, Nathan, Jennie, David and I all went to the coast Thursday night. We got down there around 1:00am and fished off
Copano Bay Bridge until 6:00am! The boys were going to go bay fishing on a boat at 8:00, but the boat wasn't running so we all went to the jetties to fish. There was an old man there that was reeling in big
sheeps head one after another. He gave us some pointers and some of his ghost shrimp for bait. It
wasn't till after his help that we started to catch them. We caught all different kinds of fish: speckled sea trout, hard head catfish,
sculpin, stingray, black drum,
sheeps head, flounder, blue crab, sand trout, pompano, whiting, piggy perch,
croaker, and a couple unidentified fish. Clinton even managed to catch a muscle, although we can't
figure out just how. Quinton, Clinton, Brandon and Paul went home after that and the rest of us stayed and went out to
lunch at the Big Fisherman with David's Aunt and then we drove home. We had a great Trip!



Jennie told Brandon to see if he could feed the pelican by hand.... that probably wasn't the smartest idea!
7 comments:
I'm glad you guys had so much fun. I won't miss out on the next fishing trip!
That was great! I have never seen anyone feed a pelican by hand. I love the fish pictures too. How fun!
I'm so glad you posted these pictures! Sometimes I don't believe Paul actually goes fishing so thanks for the proof. Do you mind e-mailing me the group picture of y'all and the one with Paul and his fish! Thanks for being such good picture taker! Thanks for the yummy apples too! They were great!
Ummm, do you guys ever sleep?!? Man, I would have died and I'm a night owl!! However...that DID look like a ton of fun. I hate eating fish but it sure is fun to go fishing!
Too funny! You guys always have so much fun... Ahh, the days without children...
Looks like you had a great time!!! I LOVE the pelican feeding. It's awesome. I also like the new look to your blog! Hope you are all having a great holiday.
haha thanks for the video of Brandon feeding the fish, haha! I'll definately not miss the next fishing trip! Brandon did make it home by 4pm although he was in such a rush he forgot to pack all of his shirts, good thing for DI in Utah :)
Post a Comment