Sunday, December 23, 2007

3rd Year Wedding Anniversary

David and I decided to celebrate our anniversary a little early instead of waiting until the 28th of December when there is allot of family around other things going on. Thursday we drove out to Llano and ate at Coopers (The best bbq ever!). Then we fished alittle in the Llano River and then we drove out to Fredricksburg. We looked through all the cute little shops and stay at an adorable bed and breakfast. It was so nice to get away and not have to worry about anything!






6 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't know your ann. was Avery's birthday! How exciting. Glad you got a stress-free celebration. Good for you guys!!!!

Kajsa said...

Congrats on 3 years! Time sure flies, it seemed like just yesterday I met you before yall even got married--crazy!

The Shirleys said...

That looks like so much fun! We should definately enjoy those kind of things before kids come. Happy Anniversary!!

Jami Black said...

This looks so romantic! I love anniversary time because it forces the guys to be extra sweet and romantic!

KaraLee Anderson said...

Congrats on your 3rd anniversary!!!! Time goes by so fast. The place you went looks really fun.

Unknown said...

Wow. Davey can grow facial hair. Nice handlebar. Happy Anniversary.