Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas!

David and I spent our first Christmas with his side of the family this year. We had a great time! We went camping and spent allot of time fishing, metal detecting, looking for arrow heads, shopping, playing games, dying hair, and eating allot of really good food.

Every year David's family decorates paper plates to use as stockings. Jennie and Nathan Emory, Carolyn and Sherrie
Geoffrey opening his presents.
I got a new computer!
David setting up my computer.
Aimee eating dinner. Leann and Matt We went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra Concert in Austin!
We all went to County Line for Lunch, Yum!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad you had so much fun and that's awesome that you got a new computer! I'm jealous!

Anyway, we missed you and hope you had fun in Utah. Post some pictures of that trip too!

Lyssa Beth said...

That's a fun Christmas!! It seems like you guys had lots of things to do. And I Congrats on your 3rd wedding anniversary! So i'm glad that you are safe and sound here in SA:)