Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Utah

I got really spoiled this year for Christmas. One of my great presents was a plane ticket to Utah. I was able to go visit my family while David had to go back to school. :( It was perfect timing though, because my sister had a baby girl! She named her Jessy Kay Childs. She is so adorable! Our dog patch had puppies on the same day, kinda funny.


I got to see Josh and Martha, our friends from Provo, with there cute little boy Madson. I went to help my dad with the chores but really all I did was take pictures. I got a new camera so had a lot of fun taking pictures and playing around with all the different settings.









Uncle Craig

Carson with my bennie.

My mom and I went on a party to the Grub Box, The little cafe where I use to work. I got to meet up with one of my best frinends from high school, Nicole Sanders. She just got a mission call to Hong Kong, China!
My brother Daniel had his 20th Birthday!
My dad wouldn't smile for the camera because he thought his hair was t00 messy, but I think my brother Mervin should have been the one that was concerned!


We got to watch Colten and Carson for a day because their mom was with their new baby sister!
Carson with a puppy.
Brindly kept trying to give Carson a hug but he kept trying to push her away.


Dillon and Brindley
My sister Mistie with her husband Russ.
My sister Carmell with her husband Joe. My sister Cheri with her husband Travis
My sister Sharla with her husband Josiah.

Derick got a four wheeler for Christmas!


Calvin had a birthday party and most of my nieces and nephews were able to come.
What a fun party!
Dillon with his loot.
Calvin opening his presents.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad you had such a good time in Utah. I'm missing it already and definitely want to go back!

Jami Black said...

I love all the pictures-you have such a good looking family! I'm glad you got spoiled for Christmas! Glad you are back in town-we should hang out during your free time!