We are PREGNANT! I'm 3 months along and my due date is Sept. 3rd. We are very excited! I went to the doctor for the fist time on Monday and they did an ultra sound. I was surprised to see that it already looks like a baby. We could see its heart beat and the brain, it was really neat. Hopefully we will be able to tell if it's a boy or a girl at my next appointment in 4 weeks. David is already convinced that it is a boy. I haven't really had any morning sickness, which I'm told is a blessing. I get a little queasy at night sometimes but other than that I've been doing great! Here are some pictures of the ultra sound.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Exciting News!
We are PREGNANT! I'm 3 months along and my due date is Sept. 3rd. We are very excited! I went to the doctor for the fist time on Monday and they did an ultra sound. I was surprised to see that it already looks like a baby. We could see its heart beat and the brain, it was really neat. Hopefully we will be able to tell if it's a boy or a girl at my next appointment in 4 weeks. David is already convinced that it is a boy. I haven't really had any morning sickness, which I'm told is a blessing. I get a little queasy at night sometimes but other than that I've been doing great! Here are some pictures of the ultra sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Aaron just told me yesterday about the good news and I was hoping that you had posted it, cause I didn't want to spill the beans!
I can't believe you waited until you were that FAR along to go to the doctor!!! How did you hold out that long! And you are good secret keepers! :) we weren't! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congratulations Amber!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you already have pictures that look like a baby instead of a bean. Well, I hope you don't get any morning sickness and everything goes great.
Congratulations! that is so exciting! A few weeks ago I was talking to Dave in the lab and he said that hopefully you won't be working for too much longer so you will have a baby...that got me a little suspicious, and here is the news to prove it! You will be such a cute mom!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!! We are so happy for the 2 of you! That first pregnancy is SO exciting. I hope you are feeling well. You are going to be the cutest little pregnant lady. You're so tiny you'll just have one of those cute "baskeball" bellies.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You'll need to add that baby count down thing to your blog so I can remember your due date better:)
Congrats!! That is so exciting! I am so glad things are going well and that you haven't been sick. You guys will be great parents!!
I know I told you before, but congratulations and I'm so excited for you!!!
YEA!!! So exciting! Even more exciting to not have morning sickness.
CUTE AMBER! I'm so excited for you! It will be so fun to see a little Amber or David running around. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up with you guys some time this summer or something. I can't wait to see you be a mom, you're going to be so cute!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! lucky you! no morning sickness... sooo nice! we should get together again and do something fun. I'm really excited for you guys!
Congrats again - I am so happy for you guys! It was fun seeing the pictures and I'm glad you haven't been feeling too sick. Good luck with everything!
WAHOO!! I'm am again so excited for you guys and to be honest Brandon was way excited too. Jill told us at institute and Brandon was like NO WAY! THAT'S SO GREAT! (He's not one to show so much emotion at times) so I can truthfully say we are both so excited for you guys and maybe to be neighbors! :)
Yay! I was so excited to hear the wonderful news from Tim a few days ago. Congrats! I'm glad you're feeling great!
Yay! How exciting! Let us know if we can do anything for you. And, who is planning your shower???
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! You will LOVE being parents!
congrats!! and im so excited that you havent been sick! thats awesome! you will love having a baby and being a mom, it is the greatest!!
YEAH! Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys. Madsen will finally have a fishing buddy. That's awesome that you haven't had much morning sickness, Amber. You will have to keep us updated on your baby news.
We're so excited for ya'll and can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl! Congratulations! Ya'll will be great parents!
Congratulations David & Amber!!! Wow, its always great news to hear that our friends are pregnant!!! I kept my promise David and didn't tell your mom :)!
Go get your baby boy a fishing pole...its never too early. Take Care!
Ultrasound pictures amaze me. It's almost like seeing through walls. How fun to be able to see your baby.
Post a Comment