Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Phantom of the Opera

Thursday David and I were able to go with some of our friends to the Phantom of the Opera! It was awesome! I've been wanting to see it ever since I can remember. When the movie came out we had to buy it and the sound track. So when I heard the play was coming to San Antonio I was so excited! We all went out to dinner at the Huston Street Bistro (which was very fancy) and got done just in time for the play. Steven was the one who got the whole thing together and it turned out great.

Dinner before the show.David and I
Steven and Sunshine

6 comments:

The Shirleys said...

That is great you got to go see the Phantom in the theatre. That is the one show I really want to see live. Maybe someday. It looks like you all had fun. You and David are so cute!

Hillery said...

So jealous! I love that play. Do as many things like this as you can before September!

Lynette said...

How fun! I'm so jealous! You look so dang cute...I love your shirt!

celeste said...

Jon was planning on taking me for my birthday this weekend but since I had already seen it, we decided not to. anyways it's way awesome and I loved it! We need to get together again sometime.

Tilane said...

That would have been so much fun to see the play! I found your blog linked through other's.

Chrissy said...

I'm so jealous. Sorry we missed you guys for dinner tonight. I was really looking forward to it. We'll have to try again sometime. I hope you had fun!