I love picnics! They are one of my most favorite activities. Maybe because it combines two wonderful things, food and outdoors. Here are some pictures from one of our lates excursions. We went with the Blacks and Linsey to one of our favorite parks. We had a great time.
How fun. We must have been thinking the same thing today! I took the boys on a picnic today too...only it was in our living room because it was raining all day long!! Looks like you had a great time!
Okay, so where is this cute little ark? We seriously need to get some advise from you two. We wan to go camping sometime this summer (or fall) and I have no clue where to go.
4 comments:
How fun. We must have been thinking the same thing today! I took the boys on a picnic today too...only it was in our living room because it was raining all day long!! Looks like you had a great time!
Picnics are so fun. What park did you go to. Is it pretty close? We always like to hear about new parks to explore.
Thanks for inviting us-we had a lot of fun-what a cute picture of Madison-just do me a favor and crop me out of the background-thanks!
Okay, so where is this cute little ark? We seriously need to get some advise from you two. We wan to go camping sometime this summer (or fall) and I have no clue where to go.
Post a Comment