What a great picture! :) You should have come green to our meeting.
You are so cute in green. You are much more festive than I am and I am one who really celebrates St. Patrick's Day!
You are so cute Amber!
You make a great Elpheba from Wicked!
I agree with Hillery - you make a fabulous Elpheba!
Cute picture! At first I was afraid that was what pregnancy did to you! Fun Picnic too! Y'all are so outdoorsie. Madison looked like she had fun too!
So have you found out what you are having yet????!!! I heard a girl?? PLEASE UPDATE for us "out-of-state folks"!:) I can't wait to find out!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a great picture! :) You should have come green to our meeting.
You are so cute in green. You are much more festive than I am and I am one who really celebrates St. Patrick's Day!
You are so cute Amber!
You make a great Elpheba from Wicked!
I agree with Hillery - you make a fabulous Elpheba!
Cute picture! At first I was afraid that was what pregnancy did to you!
Fun Picnic too! Y'all are so outdoorsie. Madison looked like she had fun too!
So have you found out what you are having yet????!!! I heard a girl?? PLEASE UPDATE for us "out-of-state folks"!:) I can't wait to find out!
Post a Comment