Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Black's Ranch

Last week was David's spring break. I was able to get a couple days off of work so David, Steven, Brian and I all went down to Brian's ranch. We left Sunday night and stayed until Tuesday night. I even hunted all by myself, in my own blind. I didn't shoot a turkey like I wanted but I did get a rabbit, and then I felt bad. David shot a pig but it got back up and ran away. We all fished and caught around 50 or more little Sun fish and Large Mouth Bass, but we threw them all back. David found 4 arrow heads and we both each found a scraper. We had a great time. Next time I'll get a turkey!














2 comments:

Courtney said...

poor rabbit...i would have been just like you, excited and then sad.

The Shirleys said...

Good for you Amber! Take it one step at a time. Rabbits are a good place to start. Those turkeys better watch out.