Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bastrop


David's Dad went on a scout camp out in Bastrop last Friday. We thought it would be fun to surprise him and already be at his sight when they arrived. Little did we know it involved their whole Stake and no girls were allowed. So I did my best to look like a twelve year old boy by wearing my hood and not talking. Luckily it was dark so we didn't get caught. We ended up camping at a different park near by and then went back in the morning to eat breakfast with them. It was so pretty up there. All the wild flowers were blooming and It was so green. They even had pine trees! It was almost like we were in the mountains again. We took a lot of pictures and of course fished. It was just so nice to be out side and smell the fresh air. I Love camping!















1 comment:

The Shirleys said...

I love all your nature pictures. THey are so pretty. It helps you really get a feel for an area.