Thursday, April 10, 2008

Twilight

I've been swept away by the Twilight tide! After hearing so much about these books I decided I was not going to miss out any longer and see for my self if they were as good as everyone has talked them up to be. Needless to say I've been missing from the blogging world and every thing else for the last week and a half. I finished the fist two book in 6 days and I'm now half way through the 3rd. David has hid them from me multiple time now! I think it is great pay back for all the Halo nights. I'm getting sad that I'm almost done but I'm also a little grateful because I will be able to get something done with out wishing I was lost in the world of vampires!

1 comment:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Oh yes, I am on my way to reading them for the 3rd time. They are so addicting!!! Glad you enjoyed them too!