We went in for
another ultra sound last Thursday and we are
having a baby GIRL! Wow that was a surprise! I
totally expected it to be a boy, however, I told David I was secretly
hoping it was a girl. He is also excited for a girl now. It was so fun to see how much she has grown. We got it all recorded on
DVD. How fun! Let the shopping begin!
15 comments:
yeah!!! congrats....i was hoping girl too. you dress so cute and do your hair so cute I can only imagine how beautiful your baby girl will be too!!!
Wow, Amber - so many updates. I guess the Twilight books have been taking up a lot of your time ;) Again, congrats on the girl. Quintin and I are so excited for you guys! And I'm sure she'll have a better name than Lyle. Good luck with all the planning and if you ever need a shopping buddy, let me know!
Yeah!!! I'm so excited. If you need a shopping partner, you know who to call. I'm all about that. We need to hang out soon. It's been forever. I saw a text msg on marks phone the other day saying it was a girl and I got mad a him that he didn't tell me. I asked when he got the msg, he was like oh last week. What the heck!!! Guys are clueless sometimes. haha Can't wait to see ya! sorry I wrote a book on here.
I was waiting for you to post it on your blog so I could leave a comment!
Congratulations... girls are so much fun!!
Hey! Congrats!!! How fun! Girls are the best and most fun to buy for! I can just see Dave "wrapped around her pretty little finger". :)Sorry I haven't been able to read your blog for a while! I've been drowning in a world of homework and finals; I hate it! I love all your pictures! It's so nice to be able to keep in contact this way. Way to go on your hunting trip. :) That's awesome!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you. You will have so much fun shopping and fixing her hair.
It will be fun to see how quickly she gets David wrapped around her little finger!
You are going to have SO MUCH fun! I'm sure boys are great, but you will LOVE having a girl!
I am very excited for yall! Girls are the best and are so much fun!!!
About time you posted it! Congrats again! I agree, let the shopping begin!!!
YEAH!! For girls :) That's so exciting! I'm so glad you are having a girl..I mean, seriously, they are just too fun! I'm so excited for you guys to get the cute stuff...SOO much cute stuff..
And sorry I'm a little behind on the times with this information! I totally would have said something last friday. But congrats again!
Amber - congratulations!! I was so excited to hear about your pregnancy, and you're having a girl! How fun! I love all the pictures you take when you guys go camping, and picnicing...they're so pretty!
Congratulations on your girl! The DVD is such a great keepsake. I wish I had done it with mine.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
How exciting! Congrats! I can't wait to see how adorable she is!
Congratulations! Girls are so much fun! We are so happy for ya'll.
Post a Comment