Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lake Travis


The past two weekends in row we went up to our favorite fishing spot on Lake Travis. We took Linsey, Brandon and Steven with us the fist trip. We all stayed the night at David's sister's house. We went to Ikea the next morning and made it back in time for me to go to work.
The next weekend we met Clinton, Brittany, Cliff and John there. We caught a lot of fish. It was kind of scary because there was a tornado warning for the surrounding area and it started raining and lightening so much that David made me run in the rain and go sit in the car so I wouldn't get electrocuted. Even though I missed about an hour of fishing before the rain let up I still caught just as many fish as the boys!






2 comments:

Josh said...

Sounds like David's hobbies haven't changed much. lol. We miss the fishing days with you guys. So when are you guys coming up here?

celeste said...

I wish I could have been part of the adventure maybe next time. Anyways I know Jon had a great time. Hey send me your email address so I can add you guys to our blog. My email address is celecollette@msn.com