Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mervin's Wedding

My BIG (6'6")brother Mervin got married on June 7th to Aron. David and I were able to fly up to Utah for the wedding. It was a quick trip, but we had a great time. David was the official photographer for the wedding and he did an awesome job! It was so fun to see all of my family (two parents,six sister, two brothers, five brother in-laws, Seven nephews, eight and a half nieces, wowzers!) .

The wedding line minus my younger brother. Some how he seams to disappear when ever it's time to take pictures.

All of my brothers and sisters and mom and dad.
Bride's maids and Aron
Mervin and the girls



scary


Mom and Dad
My little sister Delaina and I
CarsonBrindley
Newest niece, Jessie

7 comments:

JoEllen said...

So beautiful! I love your hair. I just can't believe that you have a brother who is so tall! Wow! You have such beautiful nieces and nephews!

Kajsa said...

the pictures look great! way to go david!!

Hillery said...

Gorgeous pictures! Were you the official hair stylist of the wedding? Everybody looked great!

Christine said...

How fun. You look so pretty!

Jill said...

David did a great job as the photographer! I'm glad you had a good time in Utah!

Lynette said...

wow! Those are great pictures! It made me want to relive our wedding day. :)

Jami Black said...

The pictures look awesome-tell David he is unofficially hired to take some family pictures for us! Thanks!