Here are some of David's presents
Geffory helped David open his gifts. I sewed up the big holes in David's favorite shirt and gave it to him for a present.
An awesome Savage 7mm magnum! Now he's all set for Alaska!
We dont know who this bald dude is who showed up.David wanted to have brownies and ice cream instead of a cake.
We went for a walk and took alot of fun flower pictures. I would love to take credit for all of these shots, but David took most of them.
Water lilly
Wine cup
Milk weed and grasshopper
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE! Wish we could have celebrated with you! Good luck studying...boards are coming.
Well Happy Birthday David!!
Glad you had a great celebration and got away for a bit!
Are you serious about the "bald guy" or do you really know him??
I think the bald guy is Mr. Clean.
I forgot Dave and I almost share the same birthday...I guess I am 4 days older!!! How nice to spend time with family. I love the flowers pictures.
Also Amber you gave such a good lesson...at least what I heard and of course you looked so cute!!
Amber I didn't even know it was David's birthday! So Happy Birthday from us. I guess this will mean we need to celebrate with a fishing trip. We've been out of town in Kansas but we'll call you guys when we get back.
Hey! I love your new title! Those pictures you guys took are so pretty! You are looking so dang cute being all pregnant!! You are tiny! Oh yah, and that's so awesome that Dave got a 4.0...again. :D That guy is too smart for his own good. haha. I can't wait for you guys to come up around Christmas; I hope we get to see you!
Hey Amber, Congrats on your upcoming arrival. I wish I could see you. I am writing to ask a huge favor. Because my account ws inactive the whole time I was in the MTC they deleted my hotmail. I got a new one this week and I am trying to get everyones email address back together. Could you send me everyones emails at wheatwhit@gmail.com. thanks a bunch. Adios from Honduras. Whit
Happy Birthday, Dave! It looks like you got some great presents. And again, I love the pictures, especially the purple flower!
Post a Comment