Tuesday, May 20, 2008
South Padre Party!
Wow! David is completely done with his second year of dental school! He did awesome this year and still has a 4.0! He has worked so hard and has done a great job. So, to celebrate we went down to South Padre with his sister and her husband (Jennie and Nathan). None of us have ever been there so we thought it would be a fun adventure. We got there Thursday night and stayed until Saturday. We had a great time. However, we were disappointed in the lack of fishing options. They only had one pier/jetty on the whole island and it closed at 11pm. That might not sound so bad, but when your a dedicated fisherman who likes to stay up all night fishing, it's almost enough to spoil the trip. We even thought about leaving early and driving up to Corpus Christi. Friday we went shopping and then went and played on the beach. It was overcast and we all got super sun burned. Saturday we left early and drove to Choke Canyon and fished and saw a lot of scary alligators!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
sounds like you guys had lots of fun! I remember how excited I was when Jon was done with 2nd year!!! exciting times.......
fun fun, we'll have to go down there sometime. Bummer about the fishing. you are so cute with your little belly. Now we can shop together! :)
you take such great pictures! and it looked like you had alot of fun!
How fun and good job David on the 4.0!!! That's awesome.
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I love all the perfect pictures that were taken. You really do a great job!
And look at your cute little belly Amber!!! You are still SO tiny to be this far into your pregnancy, and it's adorable!
By the way, I have received SO many compliments on my hair, both cut and color. SO thanks again. I love it too:)
Amber you look so cute! and it sounds like you guys went on a fun trip! all the pictures look amazing.
your pictures are always so amazing! I am so bummed we didn't get to go-that is the one bad thing about babysitting-sometimes you get stuck! Congrats David on the 4.0 but feel free to calm down at any point so that my husband won't keep trying to keep up with you!
You are such a talented photographer and you got some really beautiful pictures! I have to agree with everyone else and say that you're one cute pregnant mama-to-be! Looks like a fun trip!
PS Alligators scare me.
Dave, a 4.0, you are search a nerd - why don't you go fishing a little bit more.
Sounds like life is fantastic - congrats guys. Hope to see you sometime in the next decade!
Your pictures look great! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time down in South Padre. Congrats to Dave on the 4.0!
Post a Comment