It's about time for me to catch up with the blogging world. I can't believe that David's summer vacation is already over! We have been able to do a lot of fun things though. Most of
which consisted of fishing poles and guns.
Friday night we went up to David's parents house after fishing Travis. Saturday we went and shot some scary
assault rifles! It was pretty fun though. Sunday we went to church with Jennie and
Puj and then went and watched David's friend Joseph baptise his little girl Angle.

And I believed them when they said it didn't kick!

4 comments:
Nothings better looking than a pregnant lady with a big 'ol gun! You are so cute Amber. I just laughed when I saw that picture!
You will definitely have to put that picture in the scrapbook!
amber that picture is awesome! I've never seen such a cute pregnant lady with such a huge gun!
HAHA! Too cute Amber! Hey, when is your due date again?!
Post a Comment