Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bullet Belly!


Everyone keeps telling me I'm going to regret not taking pictures of my pregnant belly so here we go! This was taken last week at 33 weeks along. It seams to grow bigger and bigger every day! I'm still feeling great, but I'm getting a little more tired now. I'm going to work up until July 31st and then have all of August to get ready for this little girl's arrival and come up with a name. We are super excited and scared!

7 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

I don't understand how some people can be SO gosh darn cute when they are pregnant. You haven't gained any weight anywhere else on your body but your belly. And your belly is ever so cute!!!! I love it! Good luck with the name game and finishing up work!

Post pictures when you are done with her room too. Can't wait to see it!

Courtney said...

You are so cute! I love the belly and I'm glad you took a picture finally. That will be nice to have all of Aug off to get ready.

Unknown said...

You look adorable! it's true! take as many pictures of your pregnant belly as you can you can! for scrapbooking purposes.

Jamie Smith said...

Your belly is so cute! You will be glad you got some pictures and good ones too. All of mine are decent enough to show people, which was dumb and the only good one I got I was wearing black, which you can't see as well! Anyways, get lots of rest and enjoy your nice boobs, because that's all about to be GONE! Not to scare you or anything.

I have to say I think I'm definitly more scared this time around, because I know what I got myself into. You seem a lot tougher then me though, so you should be fine! Anyone shooting guns at 7 months, fishing and cleaning out pigs should have no problem!

Lynette said...

I don't believe that you're 33 weeks!!! You are way skinny for a pregnant girl! You look fabulous and I just love the belly picture.

Lynette said...

P.S. We will be back in Utah at the end of Aug so we should totally get together around Christmas...hopefully we're there when you are because Jared's brother is getting married a couple days after Christmas. We'll figure something out. I'm so excited to see your coming little one!

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

You look so darling! Not long to go...that's the slowest part! But it's worth it!!