Friday, August 8, 2008

Wild Pig Roast

With all of the pig hunt success we had lately we needed to clear out some room in our freezers, so we had a bunch of people over for a big pig roast. It was a lot of fun and a lot of food!




6 comments:

Lynette said...

How fun! That's always nice to have family around in the same state...especially with the new little one coming!

The Blaisdell Family said...

That sounds like fun and really yummy.

Question though, the 4th picture down, in the pan full of meat..is that a REAL eye ball or what the heck I am I looking at???

(Glad you got your baby gift by the way:)

JoEllen said...

No one has a table better suited for such a feast than you! Looks like fun.

Martins said...

Jaime, that's pretty funny, it does look like an eye. It's the back handle of a knife, not quite as exciting as an eye ball!

The Blaisdell Family said...

OK!! I figured it was something my eyes weren't seeing right, but I just had to ask:)

Jamie Smith said...

What a cute picture of Madison! She is so adorable, but of course, she's my niece!

That pig roast looked like fun! Why wasn't I invited? That's it, not more hunting on our ranch! j/k Anyways, hope you guys are doing great! Not too much longer till your life is over! j/k - just different!