Friday, August 8, 2008

Baby Shower!!


















I sure am a lucky girl! I've made some great friend down here in San Antonio. Jami, Lyssa, Jill, and Linsay threw me an awesome baby shower on Wednesday. They did lot of work and it turned out great! They decorated so cute, had fun games, and good food. There was a great turn out. It was fun to see so many friends together at once. I got spoiled with tons of fun presents. I just want to say thanks to everyone that came!

10 comments:

JoEllen said...

What a beautiful cake! And a beautiful mommy-to-be, you're hair is so gorgeous! :)

Jill said...

We had such a fun time planning your shower! Congrats again and good luck!

Courtney said...

So much fun! I'm sorry i had to leave early, I was bummed.

Hillery said...

Those girls sure know how to throw a shower! Hope you had as much fun as I did.

Jenni said...

What a great turnout! Your shower was so cute...and how fun were those games they planned?? They did a great job...and you got some cute things. So fun!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

It was such a great shower!! Thanks so much for letting me part of it. You are seriously the cutest pregnant person ever! Can't wait to meet your little one.

Jamie Smith said...

What a fun shower! That was an awesome cake! I wish I could have come! Good luck! Only a little longer till we get to meet Baby Girl MartiN!

Tim and Melissa said...

I'm so sorry I missed the shower. Tim gave me the invitation like a week after the shower. Oops. I need to get your present to you!!

I heard you've had your baby now and I'm anxiously awaiting a post to see her!! Congrats!

Lyssa Beth said...

Of course! It was so fun. I'm glad you had a great time. You totally deserve it, by the way!

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry I missed it. I didn't find the invitation, tucked away in Timothy's scriptures until the day after. Actually Mary found it when she was playing around. I'm glad it turned out so great.