Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bailey Delaina Martin Arrived!!!!




Bailey is here- sunday night 6:54pm, 6lb flat, 18inches long. Amber did awesome and even said that it was easier than she imagined it would be. 8 pushes and she was out with just a couple stitches. Ambers water broke friday, went into labor sunday morning and was done quickly after the epidural.
Bailey is cuter than i hoped she would be. She came home tuesday night and is great during the day. As soon as her daddy is ready for bed she is ready for breakfast- I had to sleep on the couch the first night. The second night she slept much better. Ok, enough of this...lets get up some pictures.
david

18 comments:

THE ORMES said...

Congratulations!!! I was wondering when we were going to see this post. We're so excited for y'all. She is a cutie!! Let me know if you need anything!

Ann-Marie said...

Congrats! Congrats! She is beautiful. I'm so glad everything went well. I'll be calling to see how I can help.

celeste said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! she's so beautiful.... I really do mean it!!!! I also really liked the names, good job guys!!!! If you need anything please let us know!

JoEllen said...

Congratulations Martin family - Bailey is beautiful!! And Amber - you look so happy. I can't wait to see more pictures! Here's to a quick recovery!

Lyssa Beth said...

Congrats to the Martin family!! That's great news that it went SO WELL. That makes a big difference really. She's a little cutie! I can't wait to see her in person. I love her name by the way....i'll have that "B" ready for you ;) And yes, please let us know if you need anything!!

Courtney said...

Yeah!! So happy for you. Can't wait to see her again. She's a cutie. :)

Andrea said...

WOW! Your daughter is beautiful. If you need ANYTHING don't hesitate to call.

Jenni said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

She's BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to you guys! I like her name! although, she could have pulled off, BELLA too, she's just so beautiful!

Tim said...

Congratulations!! You have sooo much happiness and laughter to look forward to.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Congrats Martins!!! She is beautiful (as I'm sure you know) I'm so happy for you guys to have a little baby.

And good job with only 8 pushes! That's GREAT for your first baby. And 6 pounds! That is tiny. I think a 6 pound baby would just fall out as I was walking:)

Can't wait to see more and more pictures! Hope you are doing well Amber!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

Congratulations! She is adorable. Glad to hear you had an easy delivery. We would love to help so let us know.

Ryan and Ashley said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so beautiful and looks like a little bundle of joy. I wish that we could meet her. I am so glad your labor was easier than you thought. I will need to call you and get some tips!

Kara Henry said...

Oh wow! Congrats!! She looks totally sweet and adorable, so bright eyed in that first photo. I hope everything life with the new baby goes smoothly. What a sweetie!

Jill said...

Congrats again! She is so beautiful and I'm glad you are all doing well.

The Shirleys said...

Bailey is so cute! We are so glad she got here safe. I hope you both get enough sleep.
She is such a little doll.

Courtney said...

Request for more pictures! :) I'll have to come see her again sometime maybe this week, I will call you.

Lynette said...

Sorry I couldn't post earlier. Congrats!!!!!! Wow, 8 pushes and that's it?!?! You are a lucky duck, you know that?! I'm so happy for you guys!