Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Blessings

Last Sunday we had a combined baby blessing for Bailey and her new little cousin Ryleigh, who was born Sept. 11th. It was really nice. We did it at David's parents house and had a couple of family friends come. My parents had come down for the week so both sets of grand parents were there. Sister Morris made Bailey's dress, it turned out really pretty.




10 comments:

Jancisco said...

Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to meet Bailey.

Ryan and Ashley said...

Keep posting pictures! I love them. She is so cute. You look so good! How is motherhood??

Jami Black said...

She looks so beautiful! That is great that you got to have the blessing while your family was in town. Hope you are doing well!

Jami Black said...

She looks so beautiful! That is great that you got to have the blessing while your family was in town. Hope you are doing well!

Hillery said...

Gorgeous! How lucky for Bailey to have a cousin her age.

Marc said...

They both look so beautiful! Congrats- Chrissy

Ann-Marie said...

I love the smocking on her dress! It looks beautiful.

The Shirleys said...

Bailey is so adorable. I love her blessing dress. Diane did a great job.

You are looking great! Good luck David on school.

JoEllen said...

She is beautiful and so is her dress!!

Lynette said...

wow, she looks so gorgeous in her dress. I love how you dress her up! Such a special day!