Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back Tracking

I've been wanting to post these pictures for along time now.
David's sister Leann came from Utah and we all went for pizza in celebration of her birthday. I had Bailey the next day!

My sister Cheri and her husband Travis also came down on a bussiness trip and visited earlier that week. We had a great time.They left on a Thursday my water broke that night. Then we went up to David's parents house. Went shopping, had the pizza party and then went to the hospital the next morning (Sunday) and thats when I had Bailey!
Of corse we had to go to Bass Pro Shop. Travis wanted to buy one of these chairs so he could dress up in his camo and sleep on the chair with out his kids knowing where he was.
This is my last profile belly shot.
You can't visit Texas and not have B.B.Q.!

We love Rudys!

No comments: