Thursday, October 9, 2008

Photo Shoot

We took Bailey and Ryleigh to get their pictures taken. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. Bailey was crying most of the time and sleeping the rest.

























13 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

The photos are great! I love your family one--she looks so itsy!

THE ORMES said...

Haha . . . just wait until she's mobile and then wait until you have more than 1 child!!!! It just gets better and better. :)

Anyways, they turned out cute. I still can't believe how tiny she is, but I guess that's just because I'm comparing her to Declan who is HUGE!!! Cute family!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Yay, I have yet to get good "newborn" pictures. I always see everyone with cute sleeping baby pictures but mine wake up the moment I put them down. So frustrating! I hate picture day with the kids until they are about 4 years old!

Anyway, I think Bailey did a great job. She looks super cute and still SO tiny. I can't believe you are a mom either Amber. You look so young to me all the time. I think you are as old as I was when I was getting married, not having a child!! Kudos to you. I was not ready at your age by far! You are such a calm person though that I'm sure you are rocking the mom world!

Beautiful family pictures too! Good luck picking out which one to hang up:)

Courtney said...

The pics are cute! Love her headband very cute. sorry I didn't come over on monday, I hurt my toe really bad, so I had to rest and elevate it. sounds stupid, but the dang toe really hurt! It's getting better, but still hurts.

JoEllen said...

The pictures turned out darling! You would never know that she spent anytime crying. Her headband is really cute. You got so many beautiful pictures and you guys all look so happy. Congrats on a beautiful baby!

Jami Black said...

These pictures look amazing-looks like I need to try out JC Penney's. Bailey looks so angelic!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Precious! She is adorable and so little! Thanks for posting pictures. I love little babies!

Hillery said...

Taking pictures with babies is SO HARD!! But yous turned out fantastic! What a good looking family. Very smart to get them so early.

Unknown said...

Bailey is so cute! Matthew still comments on the cute baby with the tiny ear! he thought she was darling!

Christine said...

Those are great pics! Who are those scary looking old people in them?!

Jamie Smith said...

Those are adorable pictures! I love the ones of the babies together! That is precious!

The picture taking only gets worse! Every time you go it's a new adventure. Just trying to pry the car out of Eric's hands and getting him to stand where he's supposed to and not cry, because we took his car away is near impossible.

It looks like you did a good job though, and what a beautiful fam!

Jill said...

These pictures turned out so cute. Bailey is such a doll! I bet it was so tough to get these photos, but I'm glad you got some good ones!

Chelsea said...

Congrats on you baby, she's beautiful!