Sunday, November 2, 2008

Baby Bliss

I always loved playing house when I was younger. Now I get to play the real thing every day! It's so fun, I love being able to stay home and play with my own new, little, doll. One of my favorite things to do is dress her up and take her picture, she is just so cute!

Bailey lays on my lap while I do my make up in the morning. One day I just couldn't resit seeing what she would look like with a little mascara on her long lashes!




















Bailey with her cousins Brealle and Clarris.

9 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Bailey is a beautiful little girl Amber! I can't believe you put make up on her though...you're funny. It did make her eyes stand out even more:)

And her dress is SO cute too!

Kajsa said...

these are sooo cute! i love to do the same thing, girls are soo fun to dress up! she is a doll!

Ryan and Ashley said...

So cute! You have such a cute little girl, and hey I would have put mascara on my baby too! I'll have to wait though, cause our baby is a boy!

JoEllen said...

She is beautiful. You have so many gorgeous pictures of her already!

Christine said...

What a sweetheart. I love those long lashes (which I wouldn't have seen without the mascara!). I was so glad to finally meet her at Jami's baby shower. Congrats girl!

Courtney said...

You are too funny! Her blue dress is super cute. I love the little photo shoot. I plan on doing the same thing soon, allthough I don't think my boy would appreciate mascara on his eyelashes. :)

Jill said...

I love these pictures of Bailey. She is just so cute!

Lynette said...

haha cute idea. I love that first picture...it makes you want to eat those cute little cheeks off...j/k. I'm so happy for you; you are such a cute mom!

The Shirleys said...

Bailey does have long eyelashes! She is so cute.

Congrats on your new boat. I love the picture of David and the babies sleeping. THey are so cute in their little life jackets!