Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Halloween was a lot of fun this year. To start it off we went trunk-or-treating at the ward party, then up to David's parents house. Bailey dressed up as a carrot , David was a scarecrow and I was a farmer. We went trick-or-treating with Jennie and Puj who were dressed up as Mexican farmers and Ryleigh was a little, chili, pepper. We also made a fun, spooky, dinner.




Kit and Desira


Bailey's halloween outfit said "I love my mummy".










Dinner in a pumpkin.Boo beverage
Ogre fingers and toes



Pizza Snakes





Truffle lab rats

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I love her as a carrot. The hat turned out good too. Thats cute that they were a pepper and a carrot, too funny!

Diane said...

I agree your Halloween dinner does look scary.

Lynette said...

awwww she looks adorable in that outfit!!! Love it!Those are really cute ideas for dinner and refreshments.

Jared told me that you guys are coming to Utah for Christmas!!!! I'm so stoked! We are so going to go out and have fun!