looks like fun! it must be nice to have a playmate for bailey, it will be fun when they are older.
I can not believe how big bailey has gotten! you guys are such a cute little family.
Way cute pictures!! Thanks so much for cutting their hair. I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with you this way.
How fun! Thank you so much for taking the time to hang out with us while you guys were up here! We loved seeing you guys and can't wait to see you again!
She has such pretty eyes!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
looks like fun! it must be nice to have a playmate for bailey, it will be fun when they are older.
I can not believe how big bailey has gotten! you guys are such a cute little family.
Way cute pictures!! Thanks so much for cutting their hair. I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with you this way.
How fun! Thank you so much for taking the time to hang out with us while you guys were up here! We loved seeing you guys and can't wait to see you again!
She has such pretty eyes!
Post a Comment