We had a great Christmas break. We were able to go to Utah and see my family and then come back to Texas and see David's family in Austin. I we took
a lot of pictures.
David trying out his new gun that he got for Christmas.



Christine and Gavin got a
wii for Christmas!

Lannie and Darren at our New Years Party.

Sharla and Josiah playing Catch Phrase.

Lots of
nieces.


We were able to meet up with some old friends, Josh and Martha.

We had a great
lunch at Cafe Rio with Jared and Lynette.

We had dessert with Raquel and
Hyrum.

Lunch at the Golden Corral with David's sisters and Grandparents.

Baily and
Ryleigh had a good time together.


David went with my Uncle Merrill
chasing elk in his truck.

Carmell and Jessie
Colten
Mom and
Delaina
Rabbit Hunt


David brought his old xbox to all the nephews. They loved it!

Cheri and Travis

Ice Fishing

Darren

Josiah
David

Dad pulled us around on sleighs and tubes.


Dad and Daniel on Christmas morning.




We introduced my family to Texas
bbq with smoked brisket and turkey.


Girls Party! Macaroni Grill.
7 comments:
This is Brandon. I'm still have Utah residency, I'm putting in for an elk tag next year!
Looks like you had a fun christmas and busy! The pic with the horses and cows is really cool. Bailey looks so cute bundled up in her snowsuit!
Man, I haven't been ice fishing in SOOOO long! Looks like a great break (besides the huge layover YUK!!)
Have you always had bangs? Your hair looks different. Whatever the change, you look super cute! I can't believe how big your baby girl is getting!
It was fun to see you guys. Thanks for the BBQ sauce! We love and miss you!
Hi Amber! I've been stalking your blog via Nathan's and thought I should make my prescence known ;). I love your posts! It's so fun to see pictures of everyone!
Post a Comment