My long lost AMBER! Ok, you've been on my mind for the longest time. I heard a few years ago that you were married, and ever since then I've tried to find you here and there, but never could. I didn't even know your last name. haha. Wow, you have so many pictures on your blog, and they are so fun to look at! Bailey is a little doll! Congrats... even though she's already a few months old. I'm so excited to be in touch with you :)
7 comments:
That is so funny!!! How cute!!
That is absolutely funny! I've never seen anyone do that with their baby before. You guys are crack ups!
Love the snowsuit by the way...very cute!
that is so cute! She just plops right down in the snow and the angel is so small!!
My long lost AMBER! Ok, you've been on my mind for the longest time. I heard a few years ago that you were married, and ever since then I've tried to find you here and there, but never could. I didn't even know your last name. haha. Wow, you have so many pictures on your blog, and they are so fun to look at! Bailey is a little doll! Congrats... even though she's already a few months old. I'm so excited to be in touch with you :)
Bailey is such a cute snow angel. I'm glad you had so much fun on your trip!
This just makes me smile! SOOOOO CUTE! what a sweet little angel! and David looked pretty sweet too. What a good daddy!
She does make a very cute snow angel!
Post a Comment