That video of her sitting was too cute; it's so funny when they get tired because they end up doing silly things. Declan will just stop sitting all of sudden and just FALL backwards and hit the floor really really hard.
It is so much fun right now because of all the fun things they're learning to do. Love it!
For real? 6 months already?? YIKES!! I was just thinking about you guys today when I was getting Camden dressed. I put on the outfit you guys gave him and he looks so handsome in it!
Cute videos of Bailey. I really can't believe how big she has gotten and sitting up too! She is such a cute little girl you guys!
4 comments:
How fun! I love how she just slumps all the way over in the first one.
That video of her sitting was too cute; it's so funny when they get tired because they end up doing silly things. Declan will just stop sitting all of sudden and just FALL backwards and hit the floor really really hard.
It is so much fun right now because of all the fun things they're learning to do. Love it!
For real? 6 months already?? YIKES!! I was just thinking about you guys today when I was getting Camden dressed. I put on the outfit you guys gave him and he looks so handsome in it!
Cute videos of Bailey. I really can't believe how big she has gotten and sitting up too! She is such a cute little girl you guys!
I cannot believe she is already 6 months and sitting up! She is such a doll!
Post a Comment