Last week I turned 23! We did a lot of celebrating. David took me to dinner Thursday at Carinos, Friday Jami planned a B. day dinner for Jill and I at Papa Citos, Saturday David's parents came down and we went to the temple. Then we went with the Jarvis and the Colletts to the Lake with our boat. I had a great birthday weekend!
8 comments:
way cute!! Happy Birthday!!
I'm thinking that your birthday was on the 31st right? Ok, I hope I'm right because the night of the 31st I told jj, "I just know that it's someones birthday today and I can't figure out who it is" So after pondering it, I thought- OH it's Ambers Birthday! It's kind of crazy that after all these years, the memory of your birthday (date) resurfaced. Now watch, you're going to tell me that it's not actually the 31st. That would be funny. Anyway, I'm glad you had such a fun b-day weekend.
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you got to do so many fun things.
It was great having you guys over. My blog is http://teamclark.wordpress.com
glad you had a fun birthday! Bailey looks so cute in her life jacket!
We were so sad to miss your bday dinner! looks like fun!
Looks like a fun time! Happy *belated* birthday!
Well Happy Birthday! I love the pictures of you in the sombrero hat; you are such a cutie and you look great! Cute pictures of the little one!
Post a Comment