My little sister Delaina was able to come down and visit this past week for her spring break. She got here late Tuesday night and flew out early Sunday morning. It was her fist time in Texas. We did a lot of fun things and the weather was great!
Bailey loved having her aunt around!
We went down to the coast, David caught a ton of awesome fish! Spanish Mackrel!
This little girl was the cutest catch of all. :)

We attempted boggie boarding, sometimes we got lucky.


What is that thing?

The Collettes came down with us, we stayed in a hotel Friday night and played on the beach the next day.


Caught red handed!



Bailey loved the sand. I couldn't even get her to look up for a picture!


I don't know what kind of tree this is, but I love it!!
David marinated some of the fish he caught and wrapped it in bacon then cooked it out on the grill. I was so delicious!

Thursday Delaina and I went and got makeovers at La Cantera then we went shopping in San Marcos while David shadowed and endodontist. We ate at one of our favorite BBQ places, Coopers. After we all went to the cute little town of Gruene. It's almost like a smaller version of Fredricksburg.
We attempted boggie boarding, sometimes we got lucky.
What is that thing?
The Collettes came down with us, we stayed in a hotel Friday night and played on the beach the next day.
Caught red handed!
Bailey loved the sand. I couldn't even get her to look up for a picture!
I don't know what kind of tree this is, but I love it!!
Thursday Delaina and I went and got makeovers at La Cantera then we went shopping in San Marcos while David shadowed and endodontist. We ate at one of our favorite BBQ places, Coopers. After we all went to the cute little town of Gruene. It's almost like a smaller version of Fredricksburg.
9 comments:
Wahoo so much fun! And i made it onto the blog! wahoo.
Dang! We need to come visit you guys! Your sister is so cute and looks just like you!
That town looks like so much fun to walk through!
Mmmm. That marinated fish looks yummy. Glad you guys had a fun time; what cute sisters!
it was way fun! thanks for the pictures!!!! we have to do this again!
Wow it looks like you've been busy and had tons of fun!
hey dave and amber, i haven't blogged in a bit, but decided to jump online, and of course dave is wearing his signature shirt. hope to see you two (three) soon-
Cute!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun... I hope your not sick of entertaining because I'm looking for cheap flights to Texas!!
I love it when family can come visit. That fish David made looks really good!!
I can't believe how big Bailey is getting. She is so cute!!
What a fun visit! You guys got a lot done in a short amount of time. I love the pictures!
Post a Comment