Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break Was Great!


We had a wonderful spring break, it was so nice to have David around with out school to interfere. We went to Austin and spent time with his grandparents who were visiting from Idaho. We went to the coast with our friends the Jarvis' for a couple of days. We took the boat out to Borne Lake and Bailey got her fist tooth! All in all it was quite the adventurous week!

Boerne Lake
Port Aransas







Fishing in the Bay

Jarvis' cute little guy!




Even the babies got to go out on the Jetty!




We ate at a great Thai restaurant and the waitress asked if she could hold Bailey while we ate.


Lake Travis
Grandpa Reed caught a giant large Mouth.
Bailey is such a good sport!
What's a party wihtout a picnic?





Jack got to go for a ride on Max.



Austin Rodeo



Sherri and her friend David.


What a fun horse!

Ye haw!

Ooh Yummy!
Bailey isn't big into rodeos, they are too loud!

4 comments:

The Thornleys said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe how much hair she has gotten since I last saw you guys! when are you coming down again??

Courtney said...

Bailey's rodeo shirt is cute!

The Shirleys said...

How fun! I love the pictures of Bailey playing in the water. She is getting so big!

Sharla said...

Fun!! I sure wish We could be there playing in the ocean with you. I love Bailey's little cubbs in her swimming suite:)
-very cute-
miss you guys!