Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby Bailey

Bailey is growing so fast! She now has 5 teeth. She loves to army crawl and gets going pretty fast. She has just started to pull herself up on things and can sit up from a laying down position.
She is so much fun!















9 comments:

Jancisco said...

her hair is so long! what a cutie. Wish she and Eva could hang out. . . Eva needs a friend.

JoEllen said...

She really is so adorable. Her hair is totally cute!

The Thornleys said...

she is soo cute! She has grown just since we saw you last. What a beautiful little girl!

Jill said...

Bailey is such a cute girl! And her hair is always so cute.

Sharla said...

Way cute! I cant believe she is moving so much. Her sandles are very cute! We loved having you guys out. Brindley keeps asking if Bailey is " all grown up now?" not sure why? Anyways We miss you guys!

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

So cute! And I love the header.

Courtney said...

Love these cute pics of her!! She's too precious. I'm going to miss her (and you and david of course)!! Maybe when her and Colby are older we can set them up. haha

Lindsay said...

I can't believe how big she is now! I'm excited for her hair to get longer so I can see all the fun new styles you come up with.

- Lindsay
mylifeintune.blogspot.com

The Shirleys said...

I love her little head band. She is so cute!