About a week ago Bailey started taking a couple of steps! It's so fun to watch her, she gets better at it every day. She is wearing a sun dress that I made for her out of a pillowcase.
Sooo cute! I can't believe how big she's gotten. That is a darling little dress, too. We need to have you guys over again. We only have a year left in SA.
Oh my gosh she is getting so big!! In my mind she can barely sit up still! She is such a cute cute little girl. Love the dress. I've seen tutorials for pillowcase dresses but never attempted it. I think it would be a mini skirt if I did it now for Avery :)
7 comments:
You made that out of a pillow case!? It is too cute!
she's such a cutie!!! and I really do love that dress! good idea on the fabric flower!
That is so fun!! I loved the video!
Amber that dress is SO cute!!! You are really talented with the craft stuff!!
Sooo cute! I can't believe how big she's gotten. That is a darling little dress, too. We need to have you guys over again. We only have a year left in SA.
Oh my gosh she is getting so big!! In my mind she can barely sit up still! She is such a cute cute little girl. Love the dress. I've seen tutorials for pillowcase dresses but never attempted it. I think it would be a mini skirt if I did it now for Avery :)
I can't believe she's almost walking! See she just knew she didn't need to learn how to crawl. That dress is super cute!! Now if only I had a girl. :)
Her sun dress is so cute! I would never have guessed it was made from a pillow case. You did a great job!
I can't believe she is starting to walk already. She is such a doll.
Post a Comment