We went to a new place this trip. It was AWESOME, blue water, no waves, good fishing, 50+ sea turtles, snorklers etc! I only caught 2 but between the bunch of us we had a few.
You guys always catch lots of fish! I am not use to catching fish. I always went with my dad. He loves to fish, but he doesn't usually catch very many. Many he should try to ocean instead of lakes.
4 comments:
Sounds like an awesome place! And sea turtles how cool...
How far away is it? It sounds like a nice place to visit.
Its only about 2 hours, not a bad drive.
You guys always catch lots of fish! I am not use to catching fish. I always went with my dad. He loves to fish, but he doesn't usually catch very many. Many he should try to ocean instead of lakes.
Post a Comment