Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Salt Water Aquarium!


So, this super nice girl in the singles ward told Steven Morris that she had a tank she no longer wanted. Sure it is only 10 gallons but it was FREE. So, if it turns out to be remotely easy and entertaining I could really see myself getting into Salt Water Aquariuming... It came with 2 fish. Amber named one NEMO. Wow...Original, can you guess which one? The other toad looking one is something like... Scuddles. The new yellow and pink one is Juicy. If you want fish just let your wife name them, you get more that way. There is also a little crab named Ticklet. I found him this morning in an HEB bag in the kitchen. He can get out.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Sweet! I've always wanted salt water fish, they are so much prettier. We had that same problem when we had a crab too! Hey are any of my old fish still alive?

Martins said...

Not a single fatality yet! I thought my angle fish would beat them up but they are all friends!
dm