Bailey's Cake
I made the top two layers chocolate and the bottom one was a yellow cake. Then I frosted them with homemade butter cream frosting then decorated with homemade fondant. It took all day but it sure was fun!
Waiting for the party...



Leann worked at the zoo in Utah over the summer and had some connections with the zoo here in San Antonio so we got the VIP treatment. They let us in for free and gave us a tour of all the animals that are kept in the back that are not on display for one reason or another. It was pretty cool. The best part though was getting to pet a rhino!
15 comments:
Happy birthday bailey! How fun is that cake?!? I LOVE it! Good job Amber!!! The zoo looks like a lot of fun too!
I can't believe you made that cake! Amazing! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Bailey!
Happy Birthday to your sweet little one year old. I seriously can not believe you made that cake! It is so beautiful!! I love your little family picture...you guys are so cute.
That cake is adorable! You did such a great job! I love the lettering. How in the heck did you do that? Happy birthday to Bailey!
wow another hidden talent! I can't believe that you really made the fondant and everything!! you'll have to give us all cake decorating classes! What fun birthday celebrations I wish we were there!!!!
wow another hidden talent! I can't believe that you really made the fondant and everything!! you'll have to give us all cake decorating classes! What fun birthday celebrations I wish we were there!!!!
Happy Birthday to little Bailey! I was going through pictures the other day and saw the ones we took when your parents were here right after Bailey was born. It's amazing that it's been a whole year!
That cake is sooo adorable. You did an awesome job. I haven't tried making a cake with fondant yet, but it looks like fun.
Love the beach and zoo pictures, too!
How fun! That would be so cool to see all the animals up close like that. Happy Birthday!
You did awesome on the cake. IT is so cute and professionally looking!!
WoW!! That cake is unbelievable! I love it. Josiah just asked me if I'm going to make one like that for Caedence's b-day...yikes, maybe I should'nt have shown him it. I don't think I could even buy a cake that cute. good job! We miss you guys!!
I can't believe she's one already. That year went by way too fast.
Great job on the cake! I love the colors! It looked like you had a busy few days! Bailey is a lucky girl!
Love your cake Amber!!! I had fun making the girls and it took forever, Mike just couldn't understand why I did it. It was also a lot of fun;)
Happy Birthday Bailey!!! Ican't believe we have one year olds!
I can't believe she is one! Crazy, she looks so happy at her party. Miss her, she's such a sweetie! And that cake is amazing!! Can I fly you out to make one for Colby?? :)
Happy birthday to Bailey!!! Awesome cake Amber!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS! I never saw your cake. That is AMAZING. I can't believe you made it. You are my hero.
Post a Comment