David has been flying all over the country these past two weeks interviewing at schools for an
endodontic residency. I was the lucky girl that got to meet up with him in Florida over the weekend. I
dropped Bailey off at David's parents house. It was the fist time I have ever left her over night. It was a great vacation! We flew in Thursday night, Friday David had his interviews so I explored a little on my own then ended up getting my hair highlighted on a whim. Saturday we drove to
Clearwater Beach on the gulf side. It was really pretty. It was stormy all day long so we ended up driving across the state to St.
Augstine, the oldest city in the US. It was really cute, it reminded me of
Fredricksburg. The next morning we checked out the Jacksonville beach before we had to head to the airport.
Jacksonville Beach


This poor bird had string caught around his leg.

We saw this
manaray swim by while we were on the pier.

We watched this bird swoop down and catch two fish, it was crazy!

We had to go see what people were catching off the piers. One guy caught this little shark so David wanted to hold it, weird I know.


St. Augustine
I love all the Spanish moss that hangs off the trees.



Cajun Boiled Peanut, delicious!



Clearwater Beach
You can see the storm coming in, we practically had the whole beach to our selves.
9 comments:
How fun! Hope you guys found a school that you liked and that they liked you too!
Good luck on any more interviews!! Let me know what ones you liked...Joe still can't let go of Endo so it might be something in the future for us...dun dun dun!
That sounds like a fun little get away! Good luck to David with interviews and figuring out what he wants to do. I love boiled peanuts! I've never had cajan ones though. Miss you tons!
Wow looks like tons of fun!!! good luck with the interviews!!!
looks like a ton of fun!
how was it leaving Bailey for the first time?! I hope it was FUN!
and your hair is darling! :)
Good luck, Dave!
It looks like it was a fun and relaxing trip. I hope you hear back from a school soon.
Good Luck David!
What a fun (kidless) trip!! You guys saw a lot of awesome stuff. Good luck on the interviewing!
Love your hair by the way!
Looks like a fun trip! Good luck with the interviews!
Good for you! i'm glad you got to do that with david!
I LOVE your highlights! The tiny shark is pretty cool! Dang, that is so awesome that you got to go out there! Good luck with the interviews! I'm excited to see where you guys end up!
Post a Comment